whos got a lightweight flywheel to sell?? (16v)

I got mine from www.europartsinc.com for $129 shipped. But that was eBay..
their store price is something like $140 + s/h. Still cheaper than most
though, and brand new.

Seems to work fine. There were some minor differences between the new and
old flywheel (width of gear teeth slightly different, different p/n) but
their claim was that it was cast without the weight and then balanced,
rather than having the weight machined off. I say who cares as long as
its balanced and isn't going to blow up my engine bearings in 1000 miles.

-Toby