Roc's in the Fog 2K+2 Part 2

sorry, I drove by myself at over 80mph taking pictures... no out of focus
pictures :)

http://www.longcoeur.com/tst/events/TSTGTG/images/P2160683.JPG
http://www.longcoeur.com/tst/events/TSTGTG/images/P2160692.JPG

in Cincinnati Traffic

http://www.longcoeur.com/tst/events/Cincy2002/images/P6070272.JPG

70MPH with AL on my tail shooting through my rear view mirror
http://www.longcoeur.com/tst/events/Cincy2002/images/P6080273.JPG

Fromt the Driver Seat, in a curve, shooting my rear view mirror on the
Passenger Side across
http://www.longcoeur.com/tst/events/TSTGTG/images/P2160697.JPG

Sorry the camera DOES make a difference, I am not saying I am a better
driver than he is here in any ways (and do not want to start a flames war)

Just making my point about the camera, a digital with auto focus and a
display to be able to look into while driving makes driving a car and
shooting
pictures a much easier task and in focus, than a camera that requires you to
look through it. (and obviously blinding you from your first task.. driving)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
'91 F250 7.3L Diesel, Super cab, 8 ft Bed, 5th wheel.
'98 Jeep Cherokee
'85 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Scirocco GTX.
'85 8v Titian Red Scirocco (daily Driver)