test [not receiving list email?]

>Hey is the list down, Haven't heard anything for 3 days!
>
>=====
>Later, F Jones
>       87 16V Scirocco

I've written this at least 4 times, even tberk has written it...

The list software SETS PEOPLE TO RECEIVE NO EMAIL AFTER TOO MANY
BOUNCES or undeliverable mail.  I have it set so that it takes something
like _40_ bounced messages before you get "No Mail".  Note that this DOES
NOT unsubscribe you, and if you try and resubscribe, you will be told that you
are already subscribed...you are.  You're just not receiving any email.

If you have fixed the problem (many times due to the fact you are over
your email quota at your ISP) or your ISP has fixed their brain-dead issue,
you can go turn your email back on.

The link to the mailing list page is at the bottom of every list email.

Here it is again for redundancy: