speaker mounts

--part1_13.12ad1249.2ace3785_boundary

it isn't the cheapest way to do it. but i made a great discoveryin my 86
'roc.  the Q form kick panels from my old 93 s-10 fit perfectly w/ a little
trimming,  5" components w/o having to run wires into the doors. the only
down side is that there is no room for the hood release to be re mounted so i
tucked it behind

--part1_13.12ad1249.2ace3785_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000a0" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0"><B>it isn't the cheapest way to do it. but i made a great discoveryin my 86 'roc.&nbsp; the Q form kick panels from my old 93 s-10 fit perfectly w/ a little trimming,&nbsp; 5" components w/o having to run wires into the doors. the only down side is that there is no room for the hood release to be re mounted so i tucked it behind</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_13.12ad1249.2ace3785_boundary--