need bulbs!!!!

I need the Hella bulbs. i've never seen hella bulbs at pep boys, only at the top end shops. i found some local but i think that they need my to buy a case which is 10 bulbs, so i'd need someone to else to help and buy the extras from me. i'll find out more tommrow.
if this did happen i would have left to sell:
-8 90w/130w hella h4 yellowstars
-8 110w hella h3 yellowstars.

i wouldn't be making any profit here jsut would need shipping. anyone interested?
thanks!
alan