Fully insured?? was: Insurance Estimate on My Rocco

and you have a phone/address/web site for them so maybe we can get our cars
insured by them ?

ATS - Patrick Bureau
'91 F250 7.3L Diesel, Super cab, 8 ft Bed, 5th wheel.
'98 Jeep Cherokee
'85 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Scirocco GTX.
'85 8v Titian Red Scirocco (daily Driver)