Fully insured?? was: Insurance Estimate on My Rocco

My car is insured by Geico and I haven't had a problem with them... Full
coverage (up the ying-yang, more than I need), uninsured motorist,
uninsured motorist waiver, rental car, road side assistance and low
deductibles on comprehensive and collision.

-RGK-