Are picture attachments allowed???

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 02:32:19PM -0400, Kenneth & Georgianna Robinson wrote:

>    I have tried 3 times to post pictures,but with no luck.Is this
>    permitted here??? I put it in as a attachment,and in the main body,but
>    it still does not work.What gives? Ken R.

No.  Put them on a web page, that way the mailserver doesn't have to send
out 400 copies of your picture to people who may or may not want to look
at them.

Dan

--
So something lewd and lascivious is illegal? I wonder if any of the
laws include the words "tawdry" and/or "salacious". Or can something be

		--  Anthony "Geebs" Guevara