Is this a deal??(Is it worth it???)

--0-809752465-1033581996=:36110

I don't see the pic, but as long as you have the space to keep it, I'd most likely buy it.  If it weren't for the POS parts car I got for $400(this one did have a running engine and working 4k though), I don't know what I'd do.  Theres so many useable parts you don't think about, the blower motor, taillights, misc. interior parts, vacuum lines, wires, fuse box, relays, and on and on....
HTH,
Rob
Kenneth & Georgianna Robinson wrote:Here is a pic of a 85 Rocco I have a shot at for $250.It has the auto trans.(A/T is good),and the motor is locked up(???)Tell me what you think about this car.Ken R.

--0-809752465-1033581996=:36110

<P>&nbsp;
<P>I don't see the pic, but&nbsp;as long as you have the space to keep it, I'd&nbsp;most likely buy it.&nbsp; If it weren't for the POS parts car I got for $400(this one did have a running engine and working 4k though), I don't know what I'd do.&nbsp;&nbsp;Theres so many useable parts you don't think about,&nbsp;the blower motor,&nbsp;taillights, misc.&nbsp;interior parts, vacuum lines, wires, fuse box, relays, and on and on....&nbsp;
<P>HTH,
<P>Rob&nbsp;
<P><B><I>Kenneth &amp; Georgianna Robinson <KROBINS2@TWCNY.RR.COM></I></B>wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

--0-809752465-1033581996=:36110--