From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Brandon Smith
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 9:21 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 300+hp turbo 16v Mk1

okay, speaking of a 16v turbo project on something like a scirocco,
something puzzles me.  I know the concept of Turbo systems fairly well,
but
Since the scirocco has CIS and a very short intake, how do they get the
boost to go back through?  You can't force feed it in front of the air
box
can you?  all pics i have seen that keep the stock 16v Manifold have the
air
box  moved or something and some look like the lines to the fuel
injectors
run straight from the fuel filter?

just curious about a little mapping.

-Brando