How's the Dynomax muffler?

Damn! It's amazing how those BIG 16Vs can build up huge backpressure
through the muffler and just BLOW those baffles right out of a
dynocrap!!
Right! That's it! Those 16Vs put out SO much exhaust volume that the
pressure has got to be at least 1/4 psi higher through the muffler and
we all know how that extra 1/4 psi is just HELL on baffles!
Maybe it was the installation! ;^)