A2 seats in an Mk1?

--part1_fb.2cfc9805.2acbfa64_boundary

From: UrGTI@aol.com
Full-name: Ur GTI
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 03:28:50 EDT
Subject: Re: A2 seats in an Mk1?
To: dustin777@earthlink.net

--part2_fb.2cfc9805.2acbfa32_boundary

They will fit but the question is will you after you swap them.

They sit much higher than scirocco seats. I recently put A2 recaros in mine
after I made my own brackets. With the stock brackets my 6' self was in no
way fitting in there unless I had a detachable head.(kinda reminds me of that
one song....lol)

Jasin
now offering welding and painting in my residential garage :)

--part2_fb.2cfc9805.2acbfa32_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>They will fit but the question is will you after you swap them.
<BR>
<BR>They sit much higher than scirocco seats. I recently put A2 recaros in mine after I made my own brackets. With the stock brackets my 6' self was in no way fitting in there unless I had a detachable head.(kinda reminds me of that one song....lol)
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR>now offering welding and painting in my residential garage :)</FONT></HTML>