clutch pedal sticking

  Do as Rick suggests and change that sucker before it's too late. Mine broke on
me last Friday night after leaving work.Luckily I was on the service road and
hadn't entered the highway yet.Had to push it into a nearby business. Returned
the next morning with a new cable. It had broken inside the tubing, maybe2-3
inches inside the engine bay. The length inside near the pedal was frayed.Before
it went,it was making a clicking noise as I clutched all the way in, and felt a
little hard.Removal and replacement was quick and easy though.