Dirk's MKI blueprint project - 3 questions

ok, I have finally gotten to the point where i need to do the text on from
the blueprint. in the title block is the scale but is way to small to read
(1:10 but what i assume metric, and have now means to compare being i have a
MKII)It would be tremendus amount of work to ask Dirk what each Dimension
says, sooo, I figure the best approch would be who ever has the oldest
scirocco on the list, give me some basic measurements of their car and I can
"interpulate" the rest.
What I need would be some thing simple to measure, the larger the
measurement the more accuratethe drawing will be. like maybe the hood width
or lenght at center. I am pretty sure this is a design drawing not a
prodution drawing so its hard to say what changed from R&D to production. A
lot of the dimensions in the drawing are phantom dimensions which are
assumed points which can vary greatly.
2nd what language do we want this in, german or trans lated or both?
3rd Dirk, is ther any way you can tell me what the small print in the title
block says?? I understand its handwritten and smallor it dosent even look
like words to me from the pic, or maybe you could best guess what it says,
thanks.