How's the Dynomax muffler?

I like my dynomax too and I also got it through Peter, but I thought it
was too loud w/o a cat (maybe it's these 41 year old ears).  I could
hardly talk in my car at 75 mph w/o the cat.  After I put the cat on,
things were much better.  I could then hear the noise from my rear wheel
bearings, so it prompted me to fix those too.  The system makes a really
nice sound at full throttle and it's load enough to make young bucks
(the tattooed kind) stop in their tracks to get a look at my car. :)