[A proposal]

Sometimes I wonder...her dad passed away a few years ago....so there is a
great sentimental attachment to that car....she told me, that the only
reason she did sell it (her mom was making her, she was gonna keep it
anyway) was because of my plans for the car.  She said she knew I really
appreciated it, and loved the idea of it being reborn as a fire breathing
little fast bastard :-)

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco ----SOLD!!----
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)

-Kelli Fox