2.0 16v Conversion

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C268E1.F0B1A720

Hello all, just a quicky.  I have an 88 1.8l 16v rocco.  I have a 2.0 16v=
 from a jetta GLI in my garage. my intent is to somewhat race build that =
motor with new bearings, G-60 Rods, low compression forged aluminum JE pi=
stons, bottom end balanced, high compression valve springs, cams, etc...

now, the question is: Is it true that the motor mounts in the engine bay =
will not work for the 2.0 Block,- i was told i needed a new kit and could=
 pick one up from TT for about $300. and, is it advisable to switch over =
to Motronic when the 2.0 is in?

Also... has anyone ever seen a BBS body kit on a 16v Rocco.  Reason askin=
g is because i have a chance to buy one for cheap but i want to see what =
it will actually look like on the car.

Thanks in Advance,

BrandoGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explore=
r.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C268E1.F0B1A720

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><BR><BR>Hello =
all, just a quicky.&nbsp; I have an 88 1.8l 16v rocco.&nbsp; I have a 2.0=
 16v from a jetta GLI in my garage.&nbsp;my intent is to somewhat race bu=
ild that motor with new bearings, G-60 Rods, low compression forged alumi=
num JE pistons, bottom end balanced, high compression valve springs, cams=
, etc...</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>now, the question is: Is it true th=
at the motor mounts in the engine bay will not work for the 2.0 Block,- i=
 was told i needed a new kit and could pick one up from TT for about $300=
. and, is it advisable to switch over to Motronic when the 2.0 is in?</DI=
V> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Also... has anyone ever seen a BBS body kit on =
a 16v Rocco.&nbsp; Reason asking is because i have a chance to buy one fo=
r cheap but i want to see what it will actually look like on the car.</DI=
EE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://exp=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C268E1.F0B1A720--