Rocco's in the South Updates

Ok,  I know I didn't respond very quick, but here it is.  I've taken Josh
H's idea (may his rocco rest in piece untill it's resurected again) and
added a new section to my forums.  I created a whole GTG section that can be
used to help organize gtg's.  I've split it up between, Noth East US, South
East US, Central US, North West US, South West and Outside the US.

I think everyone knows I don't pimp my forums, so please don't flame me for
this.  As always, they exist as a tool that everyone is free to use if they
want to.  Some of you do and I appreciate it.  If you think this new section
can help, feel free to hit the forums and start putting a GTG together (that
just doesn't sound right).

For anyone that doesn't know, the forums like at
http://www.techography.com/scirocco

Thanks to everyone that did respond to my rocco's in the south thread, I'll
do my best to respond to all of you personaly, even you Tobias (thanks for
the Kudzu coment, I got a good laugh outta it).

William
88 Scirocco 16v (now with less crabyness and only 2 times the calories)