Results : H20

Well, as per the norm Scirocco.org was very poorly represented.

Rich Deede sorta had his car there, but he didn't hang out. So that left
Brett, myself, and Scott K, ands Dave Rizzo as the only .org members
showing.

You folks really picked the wrong show to blow off.

Ocean City had AWESOME weather!!

I meant to leave Albany around noon, but due to some odd ball issues I had
to sit on my thumb till I could grab a Vag to redo my throttle position
sensor set up, this put me leaving at about 5:30 pm on Friday.

Brett left about that same to from Rochester, but since he couldn't find his
way out of a paper bag, and he had his only personal rain storm that tagged
along with him for a while, it took him till about 3am to reach the hotel,
by which time I was passed out.

Marc Getty and his female sidekick swung in on Saturday with the Benz, and
we all proceeded to party like it was 1999. :D

We hit a few spots, hung out, and this one club had one of the best cover
bands I've heard in awhile.

Brett proceeded to get out drunk badly by Melissa, for some reason he seemed
to like spending time in my bathroom back at the hotel.

The next day was SHOWTIME!! And what fun it was crawling out of bed with a
slamming hangover..........................

Brett got in a slight legal issue on the way to the show, and I managed to
have my own issues on the way out of the show. :D

On the way to OC my passenger side axle decided to act up, so I called Peter
up and he found me a new axle and was cool enough to put it in for me,
thanks Peter!!!

on a side note, that freak has a tv BIGGER than a Scirocco.............

So next year, how about a few more list members????

Getty, post pictures!! Dave post the video!!

Josh Able

"If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
Atkinson

ICQ: 66561345