big valve head I.D.

<DIV>For those of you who are new here I'll explain how it works, first Anson asks an immensely stupid question then you, the audience gets to hose him down with gasoline and light him on fire!</DIV>
<DIV>Uh yea so here goes the question, how do you, or I for that matter identify a big valve solid lifter head? I suspect that the head on my sad old scirocco may be of the small valve sort.</DIV>
<DIV>Here are the casting numbers</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>026 103 373 H</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I did assemble the engine myself but at the time I did'nt know there were different valve sizes, yup thats correct I used to be even more ignorant than I am today.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tenk you veddy much</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>