From: "Doug C." <cdczajka@myway.com>
To: <joshhignight@techography.net>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 12:26 PM
Subject: RE: 50/50 backseat. What's it worth?

> josh, the last one i bid for on ebay sold for over $100, i think the final
price was something like $120.Doug C.88' 16vAsheville, NC--- On Fri 11/29,
&lt; joshhignight@techography.net &gt; wrote:
> From: [mailto: joshhignight@techography.net]To:
scirocco-l@scirocco.orgDate: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 05:46:29 -0500Subject: 50/50
backseat. What's it worth?I never paid much attention before, but how
desirable are those things? How hard are they to get and how much do they
usually sale
mailing
listScirocco-l@scirocco.orghttp://neubayern.net/mailman/listinfo/scirocco-l