you know your a Rocco Nut when you carpet your garage...

--=======12A470F4=======

At 11:39 AM 11/28/02 -0800, BoxOParts wrote:

>I've always had the front half of my garage carpeted.  When the carpet gets
>to ratty I look for an office building that is getting new tenants and ask
>the work crew for a piece of the old carpet.
>
>It's really nice to work on carpet on those cold cold nights.
>
>Course, cold here is 40F
>
>Brian H

Damn I wish it were 40 here.  For those of you in the north who may be
considering
building a new garage, you should look into radiant floor heating.  It is
great to work
on a car in the middle of the winter lying on a warm concrete floor.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'92 Polaris Indy Deluxe