Mk1 HV(non)AC fan switch wiring?

All,
Happy Turkey day, et al.
I swapped my dash cluster in my '81 a while back, and since then my
interior fan doesn't work.  Well, it worked intermittently before (I
suspected a bad ground), but when I pulled my cluster, I pulled the
wires out of the back of the fan switch.  I was in a hurry when I put it
back together, so I kinda-sorta stuck the wires back in the switch, and
now no fan at all.  I need a diagram or some other form of conceptual
art so I can re-wire my switch and hopefully have some semblence of
forced air again.  It's getting darn cold, and I only get heat at
highway speeds.
Nate
'81
'84