Help choosing muffler (Borla? Ultra-flow???) <RE: bit of confusion on exhausts>

Oh yeah? Well I just blew out that stock 16v muffler today, so that makes it;

Josh - 6 (Stock 8v, Dyno-max, 3 Flows, stock 16v)
Mufflers - 0

Oh yeah!

Joshua

P.S. Latest Flow blew about 3 days prior to wreck. ~6 weeks of driving time since it was installed on the car. Same as the last ones.

Josh,

    You go through mufflers like water.  Did the muffler get damaged in the
wreck or did you take the new toy for a nice run and manage to blow it?  I
did a muffler polling to the list a while back and the borla's did get
mentioned a good bit.  I think thats the route I'll be going next
spring/summer when I finally get around to replacing the much abused exhaust
system on my rocco.

William