[More] Suspension Questions

Hey Marko,
  I'd say go with the HOR springs.  I don't think the added height of the
stock springs will make any difference in the things you can get over
without bottoming out.  The HOR springs have a higher spring rate, so it
takes more force to go through its travel.  You'll get less front end dive
under braking.  Those springs are only a little lower than stock.

Kervin
86 Scirocco 8v 2.0 p&p 4k+80% and lots of other numbers and letters
88 GTI 16v Still sitting and it's winter time now
00 tt600