bit of confusion on exhausts

<P>Throw rocks and smelly vegetables at me if I'm wrong, I'm going to break the whole thing down to a story about mice.</P>
<P>In todays story we have two separate yet identicle mouse race teams, they both set out to race from one end of a scirocco to the other in a pipe. Team A has to travel the distance in a two inch pipe while team B Attempts the same trip in a four inch pipe.</P>
<P>On race day both mouse teams suit up and take their positions, when the starting gun fires the mice are off! For several feet it seems as though they are evenly matched, then an odd thing happens to team B. The mice up front start to weave in the larger pipe, the get confused and bump into each other (here's the bood part) then they start to slow down. So while team A's mice are running flat out nose to ass, team B is&nbsp;pootling along&nbsp;at half speed.</P>
<P>Of course everything gets more complicated if you intruduce a cat, but I'm not going into that.</P>
<P>Anson 86 8v&lt;---- currently immobilized<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>