50mm Intake

Ok pplz...this has got to go....this is my final price drop.

50mm Intake, polished, including Valve Cover!
New 50mm upper gasket
New lower intake gasket
New injector seats and seals
New Valve Cover Gasket

Pics: http://63.225.96.20/~blklace/50mm/

Price: $500 plus shipping from CO (80233)

I am loosing QUITE a bit of money at that price.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)