From: <joshhignight@techography.net>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 6:29 PM
Subject: Help choosing muffler (Borla? Ultra-flow???) <RE: bit of confusion
on exhausts>

<Original Message -----------------------
.. 3. Flowmaster, very loud, ricey sounding, cheap, will last a long time,
lighter than the above mentioned mufflers>

I've blown out 3 of the TT versions so far. I'm not wasting my time with
another, time for something different. Which leads me to...

Would it be worth while to swap out my current stock 16v piping with the TT
16v aluminized piping I had on the other roc? Or is jsut the 16v muffler the
restricting point? Also, I have this 3rd blown Flowmaster to send back to TT
for ANOTHER replacement, but I'm tired of doing this, so I think I'll ask
them for something else. What experiences to you guys have with various TT
mufflers? I want something that will last in Fl (rust), has good flow (high
comrpession 16v), and sounds good (i.e. not Dynomax). I'm thinking Borla,
but I haven't totally made up my mind yet.

Joshua