cluster interchangability

Im pretty sure that its not that easy.  I think the Cabriolet one has 2
connectors on the back, plus the speedo cable (my gti was that way).  The
rocco one only has one connection plus the speedo cable.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater 6" Lift)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx