Pics up on NCRA website

If you are totally bored, you can see pics of my silver headache on the s=
trip
at <www.importsociety.com>
It appears four times in the "NCRA October finals" section , pgs 7, 12, a=
nd 13
to save you from seeing lots of Japanese stuff, not that it would kill yo=
u or
anything. Heck, it may be good to look at Hondas that are less ricey that=
 some
of the VWs you see in magazines, although there are a few "sticker tuned"=

examples too. And a few Dubs, two yellow beasts with 2L16V/turbo setups
(Rabbit and MkI), my buddy with the quick turbo air cooler bug, and a min=
green Bunny with a VR6 stuffed in for fun. No wonder it's low.
Anyway, Denny's at the wheel, not me. Sorry, no massive smoke shows, slic=
ks
are expensive.
Cathy =

1987 2L 16V Scirocco "the silver headache"