Setting the odometer

if it is a vdo, sure take it apart completely ad move the wheels inside the
cluster, for 20K more, I would not worry about it and its not a pita but
take quite some time to tear it down, and the gears for the distance meter
can be moved to get the indicator wheels to be changed..line it up correctly
or it will look wrong (ask me how I know this).

if you guages are motormeter, don't mess with them...