Good Mod (for me, anyway)

I installed a relay in the power wire going to my headlight switch over the
weekend.  Its triggered by the seat belt buzzer circuit.  No more battery
testing for me (I left my lights on all day a couple weeks ago).

It was great dropping off the kids this morning.  I didn't have to think at
all (a good thing).  Pull up, stop, turn off the car - headlights go out
(normal operation).  Pull the key and the rest of the lights go out and the
radio shuts off (previously wired in).  The mod for the brain dead (that's me).

John
87 16v
Long Beach