Fwd: Italian Rice

--------------080604090103050807030609

this is exactly what i was going to say. it looks pretty good to
me...that car could really really use that wing  ;)

Dubdaze68@aol.com wrote:

> Re: Italian Rice
> From:
> Dubdaze68@aol.com
> Date:
> Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:56:58 EST
> To:
> marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca
>

>Uhhh...Rice?  It's a 308 Quattrovalvore....really rare as 308's go.  Plus,
>it's injected, which is a hell of a lot better than the 2 valves with carbs,
>the factory interior is in really good shape, and as far as the Koenig body
>kit goes, I think if you look at exotics in 1983, this kit is tasteful in a
>German sense, is well integrated with the body, looks to be actually
>functional in the front air dam and rear wing, and how else are you gonna
>cover up those wide ass BBS's?  just an opinion, but sure I will be blasted
>for this...At least it's not gaping holes on badly finished fiberglass primer
>grey with home depot mesh behind it and only 60 at the wheel horsepower.  If
>this is rice, what the hell is a Reiger or early Seidl kit?
>
>Patrick Boyle
>'87 Scirocco 16v
>'87 Cabriolet
>'84 Rabbit GTI     (All for sale, want a Cooper S)

--------------080604090103050807030609

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
this is exactly what i was going to say. it looks pretty good to me...that
car could really really use that wing &nbsp;;)<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:Dubdaze68@aol.com";>Dubdaze68@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">
  </pre>
  <hr width="90%" size="4"><br>
    <tbody>
Re: Italian Rice</td>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:Dubdaze68@aol.com";>Dubdaze68@aol.com</a></td>
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:56:58 EST</td>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca";>marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca</a></td>
    </tbody>

  <pre wrap="">Uhhh...Rice?  It's a 308 Quattrovalvore....really rare as 308's go.  Plus,