OT OT OT OT OT

Me also on the list from 1996 or 7.

Hmm.. What I miss? I miss Joe Tovsend's
site. It was the place from where I heard
about the List. I've still got the pics
of his car. They are up somewhere on the
net also. He had tha same bodykit as me.

Lauri!
'84 2.0 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!