Why doesn't this car sell already?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873260476
This guy must've spent $100.00 just for listing fees.  Honestly, I think I've seen this thing on ebay since September.  So why doesn't anyone want it?   Looks ok to me.
(Hey, if someone from here decides to buy it because I'm posting this, do I get a comission fee or something ;)

I'll fix my car, even if I have to replace every part in it... and since the problem will be the last part I replace, I'll have a brand new car when I'm done!