remind me again what.......

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:43:44 -0500 "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>
writes:
> small vac line: nowhere (well, its supposed to go to the warm air
> recirc thingy,
> but thats probably long gone).
> as for what makes the motor stall, that was a huge post by myself:
> http://scirocco.dyndns.org/list/archives/2002/September/msg01406.html
> hth
> Al

Nope, its not doing that.

I got the 2.0L 16v running tonight and when I press in the clutch, it
stalls. I cant say its the same as what that thread was discussing as I
havent put a mile on it yet. I remember seeing a thread a while ago but
since I dont pay much attention to 16v's I disregarded. (Who'd a known id
be building 2.0L 16v's. huh, pity.) So, anyone? Come on Christopher, I
know you know. FESS up! (and it will give you a reason to reply -ON
TOPIC- for once. LOL!!)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS- #30  2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com