OT OT OT OT OT

That's interesting that you say this.  Seems that most people on this list
are excited to tell others about the list so that means more people will be
joining.  Why are the bigger lists the way they are?  Because they are
bigger.  The reason why this list has been as successful as it has been is
because it is a smaller list with some rules but since they seem to be going
out the window then it opens the list up for anyone to have any topic and
then what do you have?????  Exactly what you don't want.  That is my opinion
and I'm not very often wrong.  So if someone wants to whine about not being
able to talk about what vacuum cleaner is best then they can hit the road
and keep the list on topic and small.

Dave

> I admit sometimes the OT'ness is a little excessive, but if we can all put
up with it this list won't turn into a bureaucracy like the bigger ones.
Some of the OT'ness I don't mind at all, in my screwed up mind it all has to
do with Scirocco's:  the guy asking about his hard drive, his other car, his
dog, whatever, is a guy that own's a Scirocco asking about his hard drive's
dog or whatever.  Dumb, yet, dumb-