OT OT OT OT OT

I dont care if its OT, I just go by "Should everyone see this or not?"
Some OT stuff I read, some I skip.  Some people I make sure to delete
anything they send, while other people I make sure that I read whatever
is is they have to say.  Just use whatever common sense you have when
posting to the list! =)

Just think to yourself... "would joe blow on the other side of the world
like to read my one line comment that in no way/shape/form helps this
person with his question/comment?"  My #1 gripe!

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79
Kirkland WA
ICQ #76283458