[OT] ISO creator program ?

FWIW, Nero is the best burner/disk image creator/vcd/svcd burner there is.

You can try cdrwin but it sux worse than Creator

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of ATS - Patrick Bureau
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 11:43 AM
To: _Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: [OT] ISO creator program ?

Alright I lost my app I used to have (and forgot the name of it now), what
program would anyone reccomend to create ISO files from A CDrom, I have
creator 5 and aint doing it, and I will NOT use Nero its POS software.

I know there is a software that does just that. its free/shareware and ran
very sleek. anyways thanks.

PS: Working on putting all my racing games on my server for download so the
faster someone helps me, the faster you will have a bunch of games to get
for yourselves. (GRIN)