16v has more power when motor is cold?

Quoting Captnbr@aol.com:

> In a message dated 11/23/2002 10:17:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> treed2@u.washington.edu writes:
>
> > happen if you were to get some soft
> > copper tubing and coil it around the intake runners, then run it back to
> > small electric water pump, reservoir and a miniature
> > radiator (old heater
> > core?).
>
> Ah, your my kind of brainstormer,  better yet, somehow take these copper
> lines and connect them to the condensor of the A/C system, then we could get
> the 40 degree freon to cool it down.
>
> Brian 86 16v
> 98 Jetta Vr6

If you did that tho, wouldn't it defeat the purpose? in order for the AC to be
cold, the compressor must be engaged, which means its running off a belt off
the engine. A/C saps power when its running, in some cases, quite a bit. It
seems to be a hope towards a perpetual motion machine. expending power via the
AC to gain power by getting colder, more dense air to the intake. Or I could
be completely wrong involving how A/C works.

my .02
LT