87 8V?

--=======2FA0BEB=======

I think Larry meant for the US market, and yes they did.  As far as which
factory, there was only one factory that
made Sciroccos.  All Sciroccos were made by Karmann.

At 06:58 PM 11/23/02 +0000, Geoff Hicks wrote:

>Which factory, not in Germany my GT2 is and 8 valve and wasn't built until 92.
>
>Geoff Hicks in UK
>2 GT2's a red one for me and a white one for my wife.
>
>Brings up a question of mine; did VW continue to sell the 8V after the 16V
>was introduced?  I was under the impression that they did not....

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'92 Polaris Indy Deluxe