help needed ...

hey guys ..
i finaly got my ABA today ...
which brings to the starting point of the engine building progress :)
my goal is to build a 2.1 16V ABF with dual Webber DCOE's
now ...
i need some cam specsa that u think will work realy good with this set up
and wheres a company for cheap forged pistond that i can get my hands on ..
im lookin at at least a 11:1 comp ratio !!
for ignititon i just ordered the Crane HI6R and the LX92 Coil and still
thinkin about their opticaly triggered distributor
ohh yeah ..
i almost for got ..
i got the manifold on order fo rthe carbs .. but still no carbs yet ..
does anyone have a few spares that they are willing to sell ????
and where can i get a really nice 4 into headers cheap ??
thanks guy ..
Latter