From: "Tyler Pease" <tacoma0921@yahoo.com>
To: "List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: OT: NFS SERVER UP ***

> The game doesnt use dns host names.  When you choose host game on the
server it only looks to the master server.  For example, I just made a dns
entry to the game server at game.uberzip.com but the game can't use it.  Now
if I create a server thats on the master server called Scirocco.org
everybody will get to it unless I pust a password on it.  That is what I
think I will do.  I'll make it be scirocco.org with the password: 16v.
>  Dan Smith <sad_rocc@veedub.com> wrote:Perhaps things would be easier with
a dns host name? I'm not sure but even if not, it still makes the addy
easier to remember and a little more secure. I use http://www.dyndns.org for
my bbs.