[OT]Stupid XP question-

--part1_a9.320157a2.2b0f9662_boundary

In a message dated 11/22/2002 12:11:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
robw_z@yahoo.com writes:

<<I know you're supposed to have one XP copy per computer, what is to prevent
me from installing it on both?>>

Absolutely nothing.  Have you ever seen little Microsoft guys in white coats
going around door to door to see if your computer programs are valid?  Now
watch,  tomorrow they'll probably be at my house.
Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_a9.320157a2.2b0f9662_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 11/22/2002 12:11:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, robw_z@yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;I know you're supposed to have one XP copy per computer, what is to prevent me from installing it on both?&gt;&gt;</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
<BR>
Absolutely nothing.&nbsp; Have you ever seen little Microsoft guys in white coats going around door to door to see if your computer programs are valid?&nbsp; Now watch,&nbsp; tomorrow they'll probably be at my house.<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a9.320157a2.2b0f9662_boundary--