Finally joining the elite B3 Passat & Scirocco owners ranks

Hey Mike!

  Welcome to the club... it sure is a strong growing
group that's for sure.  I can't believe how many of
us on this list also own B3 Passats... they are just
too practical and becoming quite cheap too.

The B3 GL came with 4x100 14" rims, and then it was
the GLX that came with 5x100 15" BBS's.

Sounds like a nice Passat... sorry to hear about
it being an auto.  :(

If you ever decide those cams are too aggressive
for a daily driver, just let me know, ok!?  ;)

Enjoy,

Ben