[Buffalo Dyno Day 2002 Sitelet up!]

Haha, I know exactly what you're talking about Cathy. I was sitting in the office today playing them all and getting strange looks as people were wondering why I was watching a car that wasn't going anywhere. The white car (forget whose) and the 'race' between Brett (?) and Jay (?) were my favorites. I cracked up when I heard the 'innocent' whistling. Was there a cop in sight? I couldn't tell.

Dan