www.uberzip.com is up

--0-988830341-1037929069=:52188

Hi all, my page www.uberzip.com is back up.  I've used somebody elses picture on the main page.  I got it from scirocco.org and if anybody wants me to take it of that is cool.  Its heavily edited and basically it is a test for a technique that I want to use on my car as the banner.  This is very thrown together but I wanted to get the site up so that my bro can see my car when I visit him next week.  My site will be developed slowly in my spare time and will feature many more things than scirocco stuff.  I will have things like game, movie, and book reviews.  Helpful links, and whatnot.  Basically its a site for everything that I'm into.  I will also start putting all the vw cd video and pictures in the gallery but this will take a while.  And yes, I know that one picture is mission.