[OT] Hotrodding a Murray lawn tractor?

Collective,
The company I work for picked up a used (old) Murray lawn tractor.  It
has a B&S 11 horse single cylinder motor, 5 speed tranny.  It was free,
wouldn't run.  I got it running, and now I'm playing with it.  Besides a
cool flame job (I love having HVLP and a spray booth!!), I'm looking to
PLAY with the mower.  The mower deck is off, and I got it running pretty
good, it needs an oil change, new air filter, spark plug and a jug of
carb cleaner.  I"m looking to make it a hot rod, but I assume I'm pretty
limited?  I can't afford to do anything drastic, so what can I do?
 4-2-1 TT exhaust?  Methinks not.  Bigger cam?  Doubt it.  Audi throttle
body?  Nope.
I'm having fun with it after work, I've been able to spin the rear tires
in dirt and pop wheelies, it actually has some power!!
We're thinking about putting a snow blade on it to.....
Any ideas?

Nate
'81
'84