OTish: might get a jetta!

------------=_1037852618-11641-0

Not much use, but I just thought it amusing that I just saw that exact same model car today in a parking lot. Had to do a once around to see what it was. It looks like such a short, small car and the scirocco-like lights really threw me. Had never seen one before this, but they're not too shabby. Sorry, I know this is useless to you James, but just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

Dan

Hello, i 've got the oppurtunity to get this 84 jetta GLI (4 door) that a mechanic who sometimes works on my car is selling. He only wants 300 bucks to get back what he paid to replace the clutch basically. So it's got a brand new clutch, the only real problem, according to him, is that there is an electrical short somewhere that keeps the battery from charging properly and makes it go dead overnight. The body is in good condition (especially for a $300 car) and it's only got 110k miles. Is that electrical thing going to be a huge PITA to fix? is this baby worth it? thanks!

James

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag