Attn: Webmaster of scirocco.org

I have a web project that I need to do for a class. Basically, I'm planning on cleaning up the links section of the scirocco.org page (there are lots of dead ones there) and making it look pretty. I would like your permission and assistance in using some things from the website. Please contact me off list.

Dan

P.S.- If anyone has any sites they've come accross that aren't on that page and are related in some way to sciroccos, send em over.

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag